Friday, July 22, 2011

What happens to a person who gets cought driving with a suspended drivers lisence in IL?.?

Do they get jail time, a fine , or both ?.. The insurance dint specify what type of insurance i needed there for i got regular insurance but i needed sr22. Then one day i got pulled over for no seat belt, while the cop check out my license it turn out that my driver license was suspended because of the insurance. They took my license gave me a tickets and was told to show up to court on so xx date..They also took my car away :(.. i got the car back and called the insurance where they change my insurance to sr22 and my license is not suspended anymore i still have court , so my question is do i have to save my nickles and dimes or invest in cigarettes and shanks ?.. thank you this information will be really helpful to me . :D ,, i cant sleep at night ..

No comments:

Post a Comment