Friday, July 22, 2011

My childs adoptive mother is demanding visits with my new son the adoption was closed,?

I am a Native American my daughter was adopted after I was told I had to sign my rights away. I think the Foster parent and the county worked together to get her my baby. 4 years later I had my son, CPS took him at birth (the county broke all the Indian Child Welfare laws and gave him to the people who had adopted my daughter). When the family was told they had to give him back they hid him on the reservation for 10 days. They had changed his name and were prepared to keep him. The court returned him to his father at first. (the father is white). The FP petitioned the court for sibling visits while the child was in his fathers care. When my son was returned to me all I was told that the visits would be up to me as the they were my children. These were not sibling visits they were a way for the former foster parent to have access to my child. This FP has told the daughter he is her brother not because I am her mother but because they want the child. They have taken the child with out my permission across county lines, not responded to my calls, i have no idea where they live. They kept my child for over 24 hrs. I was afraid they would never return my son.I no longer want them to be near my son. Now they are coercing the father to allow visits without my knowledge or permission. They are threatening him and telling him they can take my child. He is afraid to go against them. I will gladly allow visits in my home only and with out the parents. If sibling visits is really their agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment