Friday, July 22, 2011

Since it is proven that Jesus is the son of God then why do people choose to go to hell?

Since the ABSOLUTE FACT that Jesus is the son of God has been IRREFUTABLY PROVEN to us why do so many people feel that it is a good idea to go to hell to be tortured forever and ever. I mean EVERYBODY KNOWS that Jesus is the son of God since the bible tells us so and people still believe it is better to burn throuhout eternity than to believe in a man who coerces his followers to love and believe in him. Yeah, you got me you christian dumbphucks with that same old lameass argument I have heard a million times. You confuse your brainwashed faith with hard concrete evidence. You cannot prove that Jesus is the truth therefore you are pretty much telling me I will go to hell for not sharing your beliefs. Why would I want to lower myself to your levels and believe in something so profoundly stupid and contradictory?

No comments:

Post a Comment