Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why is Naruto so popular?

Okay, so let me tell you(the big bang) OMG, sorry I just can't wait to write Miley Cyrus song Which I am listening The Big Bang, Okay. . . so, um, Its really nice, not my favorite but actually it got really nice background musics, ha-ha that attracts me the most(weird, right?). Okay, but it still got a really dark, and mysterious, lonely, revenge, love(as usual) thingie going on in the current episode 214, you shouldn't just judge it just after reading a little about it. The big big bang, the reason I'm alive. When all the stars collide, in this universe inside. The big big bang (whistling) ugh, sorry again. but I guess you should listen it as well. And ruin this song, thats how I do, so that i can enjoy, have fun you know..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment