Saturday, July 23, 2011

Girlfriend thinks I coerced her into having an abortion, what can I do to make her think otherwise?

We're both 24, have been dating for 7months, loved each other immensely, agreed beforehand to have an abortion if she ever got pregnant. She ended up getting pregnant and telling me she wanted to have it. We talked about about it and both agreed to have an abortion since I just graduated college and haven't found a job and live with my parents. She is on unemployment and stays with me at my parents place. We eventually had the abortion and now she tells me that she feels I coerced her and made her do it. She says she did it for me. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Our relationship was perfect up until this point and now I fear it's going to end. What can I possibly do?

No comments:

Post a Comment