Saturday, July 23, 2011

My email account was hacked and I was permabanned from Piforums. How do I tell this to the Admin?

I'm borrowing my friend's account, Ruckus Jorgee's here, because my Yahoo Account was suspended and my email account was hacked 3 times in 2009. Twice at school and once when I was at home. My profile on Piforums is Super_Max+Lakitu and I haven't gotten it unbanned since I got it banned the second time for rude behavior which I really wanted to apologize for but then my account was hacked and when I tried to defend myself, I was permabanned about a month later. Virtual Headache is the admin and owner of the site and she gave me a 1 month ban in July 2009 and then a permaban in August 2009. It seems really unfair. To see my profile go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment