Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do you think I am pregnant?

Yesterday I was at work and my boss came into my office to tell me we had a meeting to go to, so I went to the meeting. The guy showed up almost twenty minutes late, which I thought was ridiculous, then he accidentally spilled hot coffee on my pants. I left to go clean myself off but there was an obvious stain on my pants, so my boss released me to go buy a new pair at a nearby store. When I got to the store, I saw an old college buddy of mine I hadn't talked to for six years so we took a few minutes to catch up and I ended up getting back to my office later than my boss appreciated. He called me into his office where I got a stern talking to then I was suspended from my job for a week. My car would start when I got out to it and I had to call a tow truck to come get me. I didn't get home until almost two hours later. So now I'm wondering, am I pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment