Friday, July 22, 2011

Is anyone as amazed at the wealth of knowledge that xtians have as I am?

Seriously, these people must KNOW everything!! They dont even need logic, reason, common sense, hard concrete proof, or even a personal testimony regarding Christ to KNOW that he is the only way to heaven. They can explain away every single evil act that God has ordered his followers to commit which include rape, torture, genocide, cannabalism, murder,etc with their famous your taking it out of context argument and for the christains who don't know their bible I am not making this up--just read the old testament. Somehow since they are sooo spiritually intuned they are able to comprehend the bible in a way that a non believer cannot and can easily explain away every contradiction, fallacy, lie, and fairytale of a story that is written in the bible. They can even read minds. I know this for they tell me that I am choosing to burn in hell for not believing in Jesus even though I think that it's difficult to choose to go to a place I dont even believe in but whom am I to question these genius christians. They have shown me the error of my ways and made me realize that Jesus does not coerce us into loving him even though he threatens to torture us forever for not loving him. I guess I am just misunderstanding the allmighty and unconditional love that God shows us if we just happen to be among the lucky few who happen to choose the right religion. Yes he is such a mercifull God towards the few who happen to believe the right way. Christians have ALL the answers and they can actually prove it by quoting verses from the bible which they say they KNOW is the divine word of God. They have so much faith that everything they say just so happens to be a fact which gives them the authority to decide who goes to hell and who doesn't. I am so amazed at their flawless logic which is not the least bit circular in nature. I am a believer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment