Thursday, July 21, 2011

I had an argument with a lady on here about my alcohol issues and she made me very upset and I feel like throw?

-ing something right now that b*tch made me so upset that I am so mad I feel like trashing everything down. She told me that I have a severe problem with alcohol and that she really hopes I go to AA I responded this to her "I do not want to go to AA because AA teaches a lifetime unrealistic abstaince to alcohol goal and I do not want complete abstiance to alcohol no matter what the event is and I will cause a very huge scene on christmas and new years if my mom and relatives will be able to enjoy champagne and I would have to drink something else I will ruin all their holidays and not them celebrate in peace I will cause fights if they can drink and I can't i will pick up knives and try to stab them all the hearts due to jealousy that they can enjoy alcohol on christmas and I have to drink water like a little underage girl and also I wont be happy if on my birthday I wont be able to have a bottle of champagne to celebrate my birthday and I will like a child on my birthday if I can't have alcohol" she said "if you can't live without alcohol then you are an alcoholic and I know you do not want to admit it but sometimes the truth hurts and you probably are killing yourself at your pace you'll probably die at 40 maybe even sooner then that I really do not care if you go to AA or not and I bet nobody does it's just that I have had several alcoholics in my family too and I know they are all a pain in the a*s and you are probably a low life and most likely no one even cares about you but oh well" she disrespected me and said that if I don't agree to never drink again for the rest of my life and to not go to AA that I am an alcoholic I mean how ridiculous is that? what kind of sh*t is that??? I mean everyone drinks on special occasions sometimes some people even drink to get drunk or tipsy and if what she said is really true then over 50% of the world are alcoholics did she have a right to say what she had said?? I hate this b*tch for everything she said and I hope she dies next year I hope god punishes her for talking to people in this way. I did not deserve any of the things she said including the part where she said I'll be dead before I am 40 and I want to report what she said about the death before 40 to Y/A will they suspend her account for saying this?

No comments:

Post a Comment