Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If i got a written warning ticket, is my license suspended? did they run my info correct?

Got arrested for 2nd oui breath test refusal, pled out to a cwof 1st offender=3 yr suspension, But the rmv sent me my old id # from Mass saying that # is suspended. But my license when i got pulled over is from RI and still is, valid in my state RI but not in Mass. I got pulled over in MA yesterday driving to work, gave him my RI license and registration (freinds car) and in 5 minutes he came back and gave me a written warning and released me. Did he run my info correct? i know my right to operate in massachusettes is suspended, but i have 3 kids and and there mom left me, and a iraq/afghan marine vet. Also I have been sober since i got pulled over 2 yrs ago and attend aa meetings regularly, i know drinking and driving is not right and am embarrassed about the whole situation. If anyone can help me please do. So the question is- if i got a written warning for speeding does that meen the cop ran my info, and if he did, my suspension does not show up

No comments:

Post a Comment