Thursday, July 14, 2011

What should I do to get in to Marine Corps Platoon Leadership Coerce?

First off I got discharged from Marine Corps Enlisted Boot Camp with a re entry code of 3F (failure to complete recruit training) General under honorable discharge 19 months ago for failing rifle qualification. I have since been trying to get back in to the Marine Corps but as an officer. I am almost half way done with college, have a 282 pft score( working towards 300), 3.00gpa, and over 200 hours of volunteering. I have talked to an OSO who is willing to work with me, as soon as I transfer to a 4 year university (I go to a Junior College), but I was wondering if there is anything else that I can do prove I am qualified for PLC and not a waste of time. Please only professional answers. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment