Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vaginal pain upon sitting?

It hurts so much. My boyfriend and I weren't intimate for a couple of months because we were traveling and such. Well...we were a little bit a couple of nights ago, and a lot last night. In those couple of months' time...my vagina shrunk a lot. Last night I think we over-did it (AGAIN,) and it stretched out (AGAIN). It deff. feels like it did the last time this happened, also the muscles above it and in my tummy hurt a little. What do you recommend for the pain? It feels a little better every passing hour...but it still hurts pretty badly. We've been together 3 years and are monogamous. We have both been negative for any STDS..and at my last OB/GYN appointment in October...everything looked and felt fine. I had a bladder infection a week or so ago but it's gone...so I don't think that had anything to do with it. I TREATED THE BLADDER INFECTION...so please, no preaching about THAT. ALSO...my CM is starting and thus the period's right around the corner, too. The only one that gave a reasonable answer so far is the first one. I do not have insurance atm and until there really IS something to worry about, I refuse to be coerced into worrying. Like "Azo," their products are GREAT. But they fear-monger you into thinking the only way to get rid of a bladder infection is antibiotics. This happened before...and everything was fine a couple of days later. I JUST CANNOT, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, REMEMBER HOW I TREATED THE SLIGHT OWIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment