Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to get back at my ex anyone have any ideas?

A year ago tomorrow he betrayed me by falsely accusing me with the company we both work for in saying that I was stalking him at work which was a complete lie! We were dating at the time, we were each others first everything! And he does this to me because Everyone else at work had turned on me and got me suspended! then 5 months after we get back together again after he explains that he was sorry and regreted it ever since. a month after he tells me to move out to san diego to be with him I come to find out that he is cheated on me while I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage because of it. I get on the phone to tell him I miscarried and he tells me He Does not care!! I was on the floor crying my eyes out. My ex Josh really put me through hell! Which I did not deserve. I never did anything to him except love him to the fullest and all I got were lies and deception and heartache. I mean he really made me suffer and to this day I am suffering for it! I want to know if anyone has any idea how I can get back at him for doing all of this to me!?! I know the woman that he is with is his Coworker and they both work for the service deli. So I was thinking of making an anonymous call to his boss about them being rude and cussing etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment