Monday, July 18, 2011

WWE Punk Shoot----> Real or Scripted?

I'm leaning towards scripted, but a lot of the stuff he said had so much truth, and he wasn't a character, he was himself. It was just, I think, the best promo I've ever seen. Disagree? I'm also beginning to think it was scripted because at around 10:58-11 I saw the WWE logo sign as if they aniticipated cutting off abruptly. I also think it was scripted because wouldn't they have stopped him long after he got to he bully campaign? LIke where he insulted VInce's family and even said that the WWE would have been better off if he was dead. I do think that it wasn't scripted in some parts because he did bring up other companies. ROH for example and Matt Hardy did this before and got in trouble as well, but he was also brought back. I'm hoping that even if they do "suspend" Punk and have a new contender, which is what they said, that Punk runs interference at Money in the Bank and just steals the title and runs off with it. I truly hope this is a work because this was the best thing to have happened to the WWE in ages and I would hate to see this go. Your thoughts? Please don't rip me a new one if you found out other information regarding the legitimacy of the promo. Thanks! Oh and Cena is going to get ripped a new one come July 17th in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment