Friday, July 15, 2011

Wtf i never knew my hubby would stoop this low!! Its not my fault its another girl!!?

I found out that I'm expecting another girl I have a 10 month old daughter at the moment. My hubby has this craze to have a boy so that his family name can move on and cause having a son will make him feel like a real man. he is so sexist and he says its my fault cause my family has a lot of girls the dumb prick doesn't believe that the sperm carries the GENDER! His behaviour is unbelievable and he Wants to have a divorce and marry a girl who can produce boys. because I have no friends or family support I have to go through the women's shelter and move on but I'm so scared but at the same time I know its the right choice cause he is not a real husband his a sooky and just cause he works he makes it look like his the only 1 in this world who does I'm fed up I hate him he makes me sick! But I'm scared to be alone all my life I'm already half insane please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment