Friday, July 15, 2011

What's your cat's favorite kind of treats?

My kitten LOVES turkey breast, and I try to buy low salt when possible. But she begs for it in the evening when I open the fridge, standing on her hind legs and reaching out her paw for it. Another great treat is a shrimpie. I haven't tried this with her, but it's been very successful with others. You just nuke a fresh shrimp for 15 seconds or so, then peel it and mince it up. My cat is a broken record on treats, so I haven't shopped for treats in quite a while, but they used to have little bags of dried teeny tiny fish, and my last cat even as a kitten just LOVED these, primarily their heads and upper torsos. They were quite inexpensive, completely natural, and there were probably a hundred little fishies in a bag. I can't imagine why they might not still be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment