Saturday, July 16, 2011

Speeding ticket while on court supervision?

I got a speeding ticket in june of 2009 and a second speeding ticket in Dec 2010. About a month later I got a letter in the mail from the SOS saying my license was suspended for 3 months. I didn't even know that getting two tickets within two years while being under the age of 21 would cause your license to be suspended and I have 2 kids so I needed to be able to drive. I went to court on a motion to vacate and did a 4 hour driving class online and received court supervision for 120 days to lift up the 2nd ticket. Today on my way to work I got pulled over for going (as the ticket says) 51 in a 35. I was sure I was going about 45 and I let off the gas as soon as I saw the posted speed of 35. But a few seconds after passing the sign the cop pulled me over and said I was going 51. My court supervision is over in 5 days, and I don't have to go to court for the ticket I got today. Is this going to be considered violating my supervision? Will I loose my license?

No comments:

Post a Comment