Monday, July 18, 2011

Posting a "Job Needed" on Craigslist..Please Help?

I am a 20 year old man with a son and a fiance to support were residing in my mothers house. Our meager finances coerced us to break the lease of our studio apartment where we thought we would start our lives as independant parents. I am in desperate need of work, since we moved in with my mother I have had no motivation and i need to break free. I have acquired over three years in experience with resteraunt work, two in factory work, and have a little experience as a cashier. If you can help me think of a title for the posting to catch the eye of an employer and tell me what i should filter out to keep a professional dispostion I'd appreciate it. I dont know if it helps to make the aware i am desperate. But im ready to work and need help

No comments:

Post a Comment