Monday, July 18, 2011

Never had a boyfriend before?

I am at the same spot except im thirteen all my friends want me to have a boy friend Lol idc i just say what ever im a effing nerd i am really crazy though u are pretty and dont be so mad about ur face every ones face actually does that . Friends mak it seem effing easy to get a guy but most are slutty whores LOL i think you shudnt care and thats a really long question i almost passed out LOL jk do u have alot of guy frendz? just dnt pay attention to all your frendz they are crazy trust me you can manage to get threw many years of school with out a guy trust me my brother did so and he just graduated he a nerd a perv and one of the most popular guys at the school he used to go to but dont worry u will survive

No comments:

Post a Comment