Saturday, July 16, 2011

My boyfriend and i are going to different colleges?

so my boyfriend and i are both seniors in high school, and we're getting ready to go to college in the fall. we've been dating since the beginning of junior year, so its gunna be 2 years in a couple months. the only thing is, he's going to USC and im going to yale. we live in chicago so he's choosing to go really far away, and im nervous. i love him so much and i know he loves me but USC is known for having hot girls that are smart and love to party. and my boyfriend is (not trying to like brag or anything) but he's really attractive to most girls, and before we started dating he loved to go to a lot of concerts and parties and hook up with the girls he met there. im just scared that once we're so far apart, and in two basic worlds pretty much since USC and yale are about as opposite as you can get, he'll start to get back into the party vibe surrounded by all these beautiful girls and cheat on me. and sure its easy to say "oh it might not happen" but i feel like i'll be driving myself crazing wondering if it is. any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment