Thursday, July 14, 2011

How can I send a letter to David Gilmour?

How can I send a letter to David Gilmour? I wouldn't necessarily consider it fan mail. It's more like a musician to another musician conversation. But the problem is he won't allow "fan mail". I know there is a few addresses out there on the internet but I don't want to seem intrusive (and plus I hear letters always get returned anyway). I can understand he just wants to be left alone and enjoy his time with his family. The letter I'm trying to send isn't like a crazed fan like I said. It's more personal and on a friendly note. He's always been a personal and musical idol to me seeing since I'm a musician too. For as long as I can remember (and I'm only 17), he has always inspired me. Can someone help me try to contact him? It would be an honor to get a letter back. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is really important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment