Friday, July 15, 2011

Best golf clubs for me?

I have been golfing since i was 10 about 10 times a summer. now im 18 and graduating high school and want to become a weekday golfer instead of a weekend golfer. I really want to become competitive. The last month i have been at the golf coerce just about every day. I have only shaved about 2 strokes off my game in that time. i have been spending nearly all my practice time on short game. Now i just have a set of wilson clubs and i was wondering if i want to really get better at golf what brands should i be looking at. (i understand clubs wont help my scores) I have herd that nike slingshot irons are the very best because they are so forgiving. true? Also i just recently started putting with a left hand low(im right handed). i feel like it has helped. ANY TIP HELPS!!!! thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment