Friday, July 15, 2011

Best Bed Bug insecticide?

I need to buy bed bug insecticide and would like a comparison from people that have already used them. The three I am looking at are Suspend SC, Tempo SC and Cy-Kick.I currently am using Diatomaceous Earth and will continue using it. This will be to treat an apartment where only one room is infested and I do not want them to spread.I have only noticed the bugs, casings and bites for 3 weeks. All rooms are sealed off as in windows, outlets, sockets etc. The apartment below me is infested as well ( for alot longer than I). The only thing left in the room is an empty dresser, bookshelf and encased bed. I am looking for ( in this order) a quick knockdown, best quality, and long residual. I don't care about price because my landlord refuses to address the problem and lied to me saying they werent in the building when I first reported the problem and I will be deducting the cost of insecticide from my rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment